Wandering Scribbles

The collected wanderings of a demented old nutter !!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Monday, May 22, 2006

Revelations Chapter 2 --- The End of a beautiful relationship.

To tell you the truth I don't care if she is fake or genuine. Whatever, she has entertained a lot of people over the past few months - she's the internet's answer to Big Brother and now it has to come to an end. To her supporters and detractors alike (those fanatics who have been at each other's cyberthroats). I say "Get a life, stop trying to live somebody else's. Have you nothing better you could be doing?"

On the subject of comments - who says that you have an incontrovertible right to comment? A number of people are complaining that they are not allowed to post total and utter mindless drivel. There's nothing wrong with intelligent debate but to expect to be allowed to post the same expletives over and over again is just boring. As bloggers we can turn the comments off or on as and when we please - it's a bit like TV if we don't like the idiot who is raving on about the political situation in BoogaBoogaLand we can turn him off : same goes for you - and there are many people there who I don't like - and I've never even met you (says a lot for your personality doesn't it, I would really hate to meet you in real life).

As for the Paypal button - if people are stupid enough to pay for something that they haven't got a clue about whether or not it's genuine then that's their problem. Personally I don't care if someone sells them London Bridge or The Golden Gate - if it makes them happy all well and good.

I wouldn't bother following the link to the blog in the previous post - he does the same thing that he condemns wanderingscribe for i.e. removes comments if they are not to his liking.

I have just read WanderingScribes latest entry and I must admit I find this very difficult to believe:-

Meanwhile, back in the laneway...

................................................................................................................................... It's also kind of surreal because I still haven't found a place to live, even though with all this running around that has been my priority for the last couple of weeks. Have been to view lots, and used up several credit vouchers on the phone chasing places, but no luck as yet. Although that might be about to change tonight — so maybe more news about that tomorrow. So for the most part life continues to be sardine sandwiches and sleeping bags...

Sorry, she's got an agent but this said agent cannot fix her up with somewhere to live. I would have thought the first thing she (the agent) would have done would have been to move her (wanderingscribe) into a hotel. Then maybe agents are the ogres they are portrayed as - not having met one I don't know. And that's my last comment on that matter.

Like I said - I DON'T CARE!