Wandering Scribbles

The collected wanderings of a demented old nutter !!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WanderingScribe makes Paypal refund ...

The following was lifted from the Comments on WanderingScribe's blog:-

At 10:08 AM, Conor said...
Hey WS,

Wasn't surprised when I recieved the Paypal refund, but wished I hadn't. It was meant as a gift when you needed it. I understand that due to the abundance of bitter people posting hate messages and hatefull, poorly written, what could only loosely be called prose, on this site refering to you, that a refund was called for now that you were no longer in need of it.

I am, as ever, an avid reader, and fan, or should I say addict, of your blog. I await the release of your first published literary masterpiece with bated breathe. I am sure it will be as colourfull, as descriptive and aesthetically beautiful as the images you have portrayed to us here.

Take care.

Regards,
Conor

http://epiphaneia.blogspot.com/

This has got to be a kick in the goolies for the counterfeit wanderers and their cronies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home