Wandering Scribbles

The collected wanderings of a demented old nutter !!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Friday, May 05, 2006

WanderingScribe - team members only

here (for anybody who is interested) is a comment I was going to post on wanderingscribe's blog site :-

At 7:35 PM, Alien Spirit said...

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

Oh beautiful, just beautiful. Made my day :-)

WS - I think you can see that the comments have become a free for all so I think you may be wiser to stop them all together and not just the anonymous posts. That way you can get on with your blog and your life without worrying about all the negativity that's being posted here.

But then again maybe this is what you want - all this debate and interaction. I hope it's worth it. But I do wish you well, whatever your plans are.

...and what do I find? She has beaten me to the punch. Comments are now restricted to team members and of course there are no team members listed. Good on you WS. I hope we will be hearing more from you shortly.